Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P Paul McIlroy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rob lark

R.I.P Paul McIlroy Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Paul McIlroy   R.I.P Paul McIlroy Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 3:20 am

Paul Kenneth McIlroy, age 40, of Stratford passed away suddenly on Thursday July 29, 2010. Born in Listowel, son of Ken and Pat (Flaxbard) McIlroy of Stratford. Paul is survived by his loving partner Tina Hutton, brother Mark McIlroy (Heather McKertcher), cherished niece and nephew Alanah and Nash and grandmother Margaret Henderson. Also survived by many aunts, uncles, cousins and the Hutton family. He will be missed by his special friend "Chevy". Predeceased by grandparents Alvin and Irene McIlroy and Willard Henderson. Friends and relatives may call at the W.G. Young Funeral Home, 430 Huron Street, Stratford on Tuesday August 3rd from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. The funeral service will be held at the Funeral Home on Wednesday at 11 a.m. With reception to follow. Private family burial will be in Avondale Cemetery. As expressions of sympathy, memorial donations may be made to the Stratford General Hospital Foundation through the funeral home.
Back to top Go down
robzy83

R.I.P Paul McIlroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Paul McIlroy   R.I.P Paul McIlroy Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 3:23 am

Sry forgot to login before i posted. I know Paul raced @ B.c.R and also helped out with some of the stuff for Arca Sim Racing, Paul was a great friend and he will be missed.. http://3unit.ca/ <-- link 2 donate or just send your thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down

R.I.P Paul McIlroy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Garage :: General Discussions-
Jump to: